Uganda vs Zimbabwe Prediction. The Cranes take flight on the Warriors in this 2019 AFCON Group A clash at the Cairo International Stadium in Cairo Egypt.
Uganda vs Zimbabwe Prediction: Match Facts
- UGANDA having played 1 match is at position 1 with 3 points in
this 2019 AFCON Group A.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games and draw 0 games and lost 3 games (WWLLL)
- Their last game played a 2-0 home win over DR Congo.
- So far in this competition, they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +2 goals.
- ZIMBABWE having played 1 match is at position 3 with 0 points
in this 2019 Africa Cup of Nations Group A.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 time.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game drew 3 games and lost 1 game (LDDWL).
- Their last game played was a 0-1 away loss to hosts Egypt.
- So far in this season they have scored 0 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
Uganda vs Zimbabwe Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met 4 times in the past with both winning a game and 2 draws.
- Their last clash resulted in a 2-0 home win for Zimbabwe in a friendly on 31/05/16.
Uganda vs Zimbabwe Prediction: Players News and Squads
UGANDA PREDICTED LINE UP: Onyango, Juuko, Aucho, Mugabi, Wasswa, Azira, Walusimbi, Okwi, Kaddu, Miya, Abdu.
WHO TO WATCH: Forward Salah the prolific scorer and golden boot winner should lead his squad in scoring.
ZIMBABWE PREDICTED LINE UP: Sibanda, Mudimu, Phiri, Lunga, Billiat, Musona, Nakamba, Mushekwi, Karuru, Hadebe, Darikwa
WHO TO WATCH: Mudimu is the man to watch in this match.
Why Uganda will win
The Cranes shocked the world by beating a decent DR Congo team and they will carry that momentum with a win here. With shots by Kaddu in the 14 minute and Okwi in the 48 minute, the game was over early in the second half and that’s the moxie needed going forward.
Why Zimbabwe will win
We hope their unexpected opening day loss to the Pharaohs was a loss to a superior opponent which is nothing to hang their heads down over and they need to rebound in this game.
Uganda vs Zimbabwe Prediction
The 2-0 win over DR Congo gave the Cranes a morale boost to dream of loftier aspirations and if they do quick work to the warriors, this will be a team to fear going forward.
Our Verdict : A home win for Uganda or a draw.[table “13” not found /]