Osters vs Varberg Prediction. What an encounter when Osters takes on Varberg at Myresjöhus Arena in Växjö for this Superettan clash.
Osters vs Varberg Prediction: Match Facts
- Osters having played 13 matches are at position 10 with 15 points in the 2019-Swedish Superettan.
- They have won 1 time drawn 7 times and lost 4 times.
- In their last 5 recent matches, they have won 0 times, drawn 3 times and lost 2 times (DDDLL)
- The last game they played was a 2-2 home draw vs Brommapojkarna
- So far in this season, they have scored 10 goals ( GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Varberg having played 13 matches are at position 1 with 32 points in the 2019 Swedish Superettan.
- In their last 5 recent matches, they have won 3 times, drawn 1 time and lost 1 time (LWWDW)
- The last game they played was a 1-3 away loss to Sondra.
- So far in this season, they have scored 27 goals ( GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +15 goals (GD).
Osters vs Varberg Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met 10 times in the past with Oster winning 8 games Varberg winning 0 and 2 draws.
- Their last 5 meetings have been 4 wins for Oster and a draw.
- The last time they met was on 04/08/18. With the teams drawing 1-1 at
Osters vs Varberg Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Osters predicted line up: S. Karlsson C. Johansson M. Pavic O. Silverholt
F. Örnblom A. Andreasson F. Lundgren C. Ljungberg J. Drott D. Johannesson T. Andersson
Who to watch: C. Johansson is the top leading goal scorer for Oster with 3 goals in 10 appearances.
Varberg predicted line up: A. Strömberg N. Girmai J. Lindner A. Seljmani
R. Book A. Ejupi P. Beqaj T. Karlsson D. Krezic K. Ayer H. Zackrisson
Who to watch: 22-year-old wonder kid, A. Seljmani is the top goal scorer for the visitors with 9 goals in 10 appearances.
Why Osters Will Win
The home team has dominated the historical H2H between these two teams to the tune of 8 wins and 2 draws in 10 meetings.
Why Varberg Will Win
Varberg is the hot team in the league with 1 loss and 27 goals producing offense which are both league-leading stats.
Osters vs Varberg Prediction
We will give this game to the visitors as they try to rebound from their first loss of the season in their last game out.
OUR VERDICT: An away win for Varberg[table “12” not found /]