Nigeria vs Guinea Prediction. The Super Eagles take on the National Elephants on Matchday two of the 2019 AFCON in this Group B Clash at the Alexandria Stadium in Al-Iskandarîah, Alexandria Egypt.
Nigeria vs Guinea Prediction: Match Facts
- NIGERIA having played 1 match is at position 1 with 3 points in this 2019 AFCON Group B.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games and draw 1 game and lost 1 game (WLDWW)
- Their last game played a 1-0 home win over Burundi.
- So far in this competition, they have scored 1 goal for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +1 goals.
- GUINEA having played 1 match is at position 2 with 1 point in this 2019 Africa Cup of Nations Group B.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 games drew 3 games and lost 2 games (DLLDD).
- Their last game played was a 2-2 away draw to Madagascar.
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
Nigeria vs Guinea Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met 3 times in the past with Guinea winning 2 games and a draw.
- Their last clash resulted in a 1-0 away win for Guinea in the African Nations Championships on 26/01/16.
Nigeria vs Guinea Prediction: Players News and Squads
NIGERIA PREDICTED LINE UP: (4-3-3): Akpeyi; Omeruo, Troost-Ekong, Balogun, Collins; Etebo, Ndidi, Mikel; Iwobi, Ighalo, Musa
WHO TO WATCH: Arsenal star Iwobi is the man to watch for the Super Eagles.
GUINEA PREDICTED LINE UP: Keita, Sylla, Fakete, Seks, Dyrestam, Kakaon, Diawara, Keita, Traore, Yattarra, Kaba
WHO TO WATCH: Kaba is the man to watch in this match. He started the scoring for his side in the last game and he should be on point again here.
Why Nigeria will win
The Super Eagles are one of the favorites to win this competition anchored by a pair of stars including Arsenal’s Iwobi.
Why Guinea will win
Guinea has never lost to this Nigeria team in their historical meetings so that should bode well for them here.
Nigeria vs Guinea Prediction
Look for Guniea to give the Super Eagles a challenge here but for them to ultimately win. Burundi gave the Nigerians a tough battle with their lone winning goal coming in the 77th minute in their opener.
Our Verdict: A home win for Nigeria