Chile vs Peru Prediction. The La Roja looks to dethrone the La Blanquirroja in this Copa America 2019 Semifinal Clash at Porto Alegre, Brazil
Chile vs Peru Prediction: Match Facts
- Chile finished 2nd in group C with 6 points from 3 matches
- They have won 2 games and drawn 0 with 1 loss.
- They advance past the Quarters via a penalty shootout after going to a 0-0 draw in regular time vs Uruguay.
- Their last game played was a 0-0 away draw vs Uruguay.
- So far in their last 4 matches in this competition, they have scored 6 goals ( GF), conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +4 goals (GD)
- Peru has finished 3rd in group A with 4 points
They have won 1 time, drawn 1 and lost 1.
- They advance past the Quarters via a penalty shootout after going to a 0-0 draw in regular time vs Colombia
Their last game played was a 0-0 draw vs Colombia
So far in this season in this competition, they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
Chile vs Peru Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met 20 times with Chile winning 13 with Peru winning 6 and a draw.
- Their last 5 meetings were 2 wins for Peru and 3 wins for Chile
- Their last meeting was a 3-0 win for Peru at home in a friendly.
Chile vs Peru Prediction: Player News And Squads
Chile: Arias; Isla, Medel, Maripán (Castillo), Beausejour; Aránguiz, Pulgar, Vidal; Fuenzalida (Sagal), Vargas, Alexis
Peru: Gallese; Advíncula, Zambrano, Abram, Trauco; Tapia, Yotún; Carillo (Polo), Cueva (Ballón), Flores (González); Guerrero
Why Chile will win
Having performed better in the group stages it would behoove us to see a chile win here.
Why Peru will win
Peru has the experience to advance further in this competition so don’t sleep on them.
Chile vs Peru Prediction
An away win for Peru.
Our Verdict: An away win for Peru and Over 2.5 goals.